Wednesday, December 20, 2017

January - June 2018 single page team!

Many of the SID single page girls are familiar faces, but we're pleased to add a few new friendly faces this term! :)
Hi!, my name is Loreto Barsby (instagram @lorebarsby), I’m Chilean and I live in Santiago with my husband and two little daughters. I met the scrapbook in 2013 and since then it was love a first sight and I don’t go a day without seeking scrappy inspiration.
My Family  are the primary subject matter of my layout, they are my inspirations for scrapping, I'm rarely without a camera to capture the moment. I don’t really have a certain style, but I would define my style as simple an colorful. I’m so excited to be a part of the Stick It Down!!!

I’m Laura Rumble, an M.E. suffering crafty scrapping Auntie in my early thirties from the UK.  Besides creating and spending time with my nephew I enjoy nature and food, and they often become my scrapping topics.  I’d describe my style as lots of white with pops of bright colours and I usually have sequins and/or ribbon on my layouts!

Hello, everyone. My name is Cathy. And I live in Keelung City of Taiwan with my husband , a 18 years old daughter and a dog name little Ben. For my profession I teach Chinese literary in junior high school .  I have always loved playing with handmaking, which has resulted in hobbies like sewing, baking, and garden design.  I start with making cards for my daughter’s birthday,  After my crafty friends took me into scrapbooking 3 years ago, I just completely addicted to it.
So I always want to spent more time for make a layout.  It’s so much fun to choose the papers, colors, inks, embellishments and other mediums.

Julene has been scrapping for about 15 years. She has been on several design teams over the years and has enjoyed every challenge. She prefers traditional scrapbooking, but has tried a variety of styles. She also makes cards. Julene lives in Sydney Australia and has a 30 year old daughter.




Hey there, I'm Niki. I live near London in tihe UK with my hubby and our two young kiddies, Sophie age 5 and Max age 3, who are pretty much always the subjects of my layouts. Aside from being a full time mum, near enough full time childminder, I would also call myself a full time scrapper! I teach scrapbooking classes locally, am on the Hey Little Magpie design team, the Silhouette UK design team and GoGo Getaway design team and I average around 30 layouts per month! I just love playing with pretty paper and glittery things and enjoy keeping all those memories of my babies and my day to day life. My favourite manufacturers right now are Crate Paper and Cocoa Vanilla Studio, oh and Pinkfresh Studio and I would describe my scrappy style as a 'throw it all on' kind of style. I love to drink vanilla coffee and eat shortbread biscuits while I scrap. Thanks so much for having me on the Stick it Down design team I can't wait to get my scrap on with you! xx

Helen


Hi, my name is Helen and I’m a craft addict! I have been scrapbooking since 2002 when I first got introduced to this wonderful hobby. I used to scrapbook clean and simple double pages, however, over time my style has morphed more into a messy mixed media single page style. The photos I’m using and the mood I’m in is what really determines what my pages look like at the end. I also like to create YouTube videos as a source of inspiration, well I hope others find inspiration and don’t just laugh at my Aussie accent. In my craft room I scrapbook, make cards, create mixed media canvases, art journal and paint abstract paintings. Really, I enjoy anything that feeds my creativity. By day I am a primary school teacher and by night a single mother to teenage twin boys. I love sharing my projects and hope that people find some inspiration from what I create.

I am an Australian, happily married with two children in their early twenties. We have a much loved Golden Retriever who regularly excavates our back yard!!I work 4 days a week with mainly 4 year olds, offering health assessments when they enter school. I love it and I think it is the best job in the world!! I have always enjoyed my creative side, working my way through various handcrafts till I settled on scrapbooking!


I am  also a Design Team member for Scrap The Girls and Off The Rails scrapbooking challenges. I love sketches and I can’t wait to start "Sticking It Down!!"

Karen

My name is Karen and I live in Essex with my lovely husband of 30 years.  We have one daughter – Gracia  who is 24 and recently qualified as a doctor, and a Golden Retriever – Kiera. Gracia and Kiera are the main focus of my scrapbook pages.   I  have been on the design teams for Scrapagogo and Shimelle and am currently on the design team for A Trip Down Memory Lane and Silhouette UK.

Crafting is an inherent part of my everyday life – I have to do something creative every day or my day doesn’t feel complete.  I like to scrap my frustrations, my triumphs, my love of life and my family, I like to record the sad, funny, ordinary and just plain weird things that happen in our everyday life, I scrap the everyday.  I am not an acid free scrapper as I like to add all sorts to my pages. 

I am thrilled to be part of this ultra talented group of girls who will be showcasing their amazing projects over the next year.

My Blog, Instagram, Pinterest

Hi there! I’m Carmen, a scrapbooker! Oh, wait! I’m also a wife, mother and grandmother! I was born in Brazil, moved to Panama when I got married with my sweetheart Alfredo in 1976. After quit my job as a bank officer in 2006 I was looking for a hobby.
Discovered scrapbooking at a LSS, instantly felt in love with patterned papers and embellishments. I did take a few classes and was immediately hooked. I love to work with sketches, try new techniques and styles. My family is the main source of inspiration for my layouts, also scrap travels and everyday life. Daughter in law, a professional photographer send me beautiful pictures of grandson Elliot, born in May 2016. My husband and I are doggy lovers, our two dachshunds passed away the
last 2 years, we are super ready for another puppy. Can’t live without wagging tails at home.

My blogInstagramPinterestFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.